Easy Rope Bridge (for Unity)
A downloadable asset pack
It's so easy! In a few simple steps, let a script generate your low-poly customized rope/rigid bridge complete with endposts and handrails!
Customize your bridge with:
- varying size plank width.
- varying size gap between planks.
- rigid (level) or physics-based (hanging) style.
For your convenience:
- Use 'Alt-B' (or option under GameObject menu) then press Play to create a default bridge. - Drag-and-drop to create prefab bridges.
- Created from Unity primitives (making it so light on resources).
- Inspector sliders to easily change options.
- Colliders added when bridge generates.
- Demo scene showing some bridge types.
- Script is fully commented in C#.
Once you have created your prefab bridge, change it to fit your needs depending on the weight you need the bridge to hold. We are unable to provide physics support.
No textures were included in this asset, however, I recommend textures.com where you can search for free 'wood' and 'rope' textures. Just save or drag them into your project assets folder, then drag them from the Project pane onto the game objects.
If you have any issues with the asset, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.